I don't know what about you but I wouldn't read a blog without knowing who writes it.Sooo I want to give you something to start with.
My name is Anna as you now and I'm 17.In October I will be 18 and I'll have to decide what to do with my life.Like what to study just what I want to do for my whole life.I think this would be the hardest thing I have ever done till now.
I live in the Czech Republic, but I write in English because I love this language and I can find it in the whole world.
I am an active type of person I suppose.I ran in a team and I played volleyball for 5 years.Now I really become passionate about workouts.So I go to the gym with my friends two times a week and two times I workout at home.
In my free time, I love drawing.I think the most common thing I draw is an eye.Like the faces from photos and so on.
I had a hard time when I was 12 because my parents get separated and then divorced.Till this time I thought that divorced families are just in movies and such a bad thing can't happen to me.But it happened and my life suddenly collapsed.I had two homes and each parent was telling me something else.Now I have still two homes and two families.My dad has another daughter so I have a step-sister but I love her so perceive her like my real sister
People in my age are usually closing of the world.They are pretending something what's not true because they don't want to get hurt.But everyone feels like this and we should be more open to each other not to be rude.
I want to use this blog as a way to connect with people like me.
So open to me.
My name is Anna as you now and I'm 17.In October I will be 18 and I'll have to decide what to do with my life.Like what to study just what I want to do for my whole life.I think this would be the hardest thing I have ever done till now.
I live in the Czech Republic, but I write in English because I love this language and I can find it in the whole world.
I am an active type of person I suppose.I ran in a team and I played volleyball for 5 years.Now I really become passionate about workouts.So I go to the gym with my friends two times a week and two times I workout at home.
In my free time, I love drawing.I think the most common thing I draw is an eye.Like the faces from photos and so on.
I had a hard time when I was 12 because my parents get separated and then divorced.Till this time I thought that divorced families are just in movies and such a bad thing can't happen to me.But it happened and my life suddenly collapsed.I had two homes and each parent was telling me something else.Now I have still two homes and two families.My dad has another daughter so I have a step-sister but I love her so perceive her like my real sister
People in my age are usually closing of the world.They are pretending something what's not true because they don't want to get hurt.But everyone feels like this and we should be more open to each other not to be rude.
I want to use this blog as a way to connect with people like me.
So open to me.
Komentáře
Okomentovat