MY HEALTHY STORY begins...
I have been trying to lose weight, have a better lifestyle and just be thankful for myself for a long time.And I will lose the new quote:,, TIME'S UP" so it is time to do something about myself.
This would be something like a section for me to cry on your shoulder during my hopeful progress.
I will make something like top 3 things that are the most important for the result.
The second thing is diet.I 'm not a big fan of dieting, but to lose weight and get in better shape is the diet necessary.I will choose some cheat day of course because without it I would go crazy.
And the third thing is feeling.I think that how we feel about yourself is the most important thing during our path.You have to be comfortable with your mind and your body.Maybe I will lose just 2 or 3 kg but if I will feel better?That would be the best prize.
I have been trying to lose weight, have a better lifestyle and just be thankful for myself for a long time.And I will lose the new quote:,, TIME'S UP" so it is time to do something about myself.
This would be something like a section for me to cry on your shoulder during my hopeful progress.
I will make something like top 3 things that are the most important for the result.
- WORKOUT
- DIET
- FEELING
The second thing is diet.I 'm not a big fan of dieting, but to lose weight and get in better shape is the diet necessary.I will choose some cheat day of course because without it I would go crazy.
And the third thing is feeling.I think that how we feel about yourself is the most important thing during our path.You have to be comfortable with your mind and your body.Maybe I will lose just 2 or 3 kg but if I will feel better?That would be the best prize.

Komentáře
Okomentovat