Are you depressed?

Are you depressed?I don't really know the answer because what actually means being i depress?I could like throwon you here a banch of the psychologist insanes, but who understands them?
And me?I don't even know what it means or if I am in that faze.
Maybe a week ago I had a really bad time.I was at friends birthday party and then when most of the people had left some stay.But those were like the sassy weird people who I hate and just about three my friends.So I said I'll go home even I didn't want to because for the most of my time I am trying to find a place in society.So I wanted like to party with them but I had the feeling they don't want me there.So I left and thought about that moment I was leaving...and nobody cared about it.They didn't say like hey stay please.No.And it pains.I know that this is pardon a bullshit.But really?I think that those little things just you see are the most painfull.
When I got home I went straight to bed and just lied there and crying for an hour.In dark.I felt so empty,Really like I didn't matter.

So my point is that even when you are at the darkest place in your life just suck it.Cry it on.Pitty yourself.The next day will be better.I promise.you will definitelly feel that way many times but remember that you aren't the only one who feels like that for most of the time.
I hope that someone will read this and conect.
-A

Komentáře